Junior Chamber International
Junior Chamber International
-About us -
The Higashi Osaka Youth Chamber was founded in 1957 as the Fuse Youth Chamber, with the ideal of realizing a bright and rich Higashi Osaka. We are also working on volunteers for better town development, administrative support, youth development, international exchange, and the SDGs, which are our sustainable development goals. In addition, we are also focusing on the development of human resources for urban development. It is composed of young business people aged 20 to 40 who have a sense of responsibility who will be responsible for the next generation of Higashi Osaka.
- Establishment Charter -
Youth are the driving force behind progress. Our modern society was created thanks to the results of steady growth through passionate actions performed by young people. The Fuse Junior Chamber was established to contribute to the progress of society. It achieves this through fostering a worldview and character amongst youth that is both skillful and fair that is centered on friendly competition, a deep love of humankind, and the characteristic progressiveness of young people.
Economic development is the cornerstone of human welfare. Japan’s reconstruction and the fulfillment of its citizens’ lives would have been unimaginable without the expansion and development of its economy. We focus on the passion of young people, utilizing this passion to contribute to reconstructing Japan through economic growth, and the creation of further accomplishments.
Just as individuals cannot be considered without the context of society, we cannot discuss our nation without considering the context of international society. In light of the nuclear age that humankind finds itself facing, we must urgently acquire worldwide peace and reduce global tensions. This can only be achieved through a foundation of friendly worldwide relations.
We seek candid opinions from countries around the world, hoping to contribute to the promotion of peace by striving to establish mutual friendships.
- Out line -
- Junior Chamber International Higashiosaka
- Established in 1957 as the Fuse Junior Chamber. A merger between Fuse and two other cities in 1967 led to it being renamed to the Junior Chamber International Higashiosaka.
- Acquisition of Incorporated
- 1968 (changeover to general corporation status was in January 2014)
Annex 304, Higashiosaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 2-8-28 Eiwa, Higashiosaka, Osaka, 577-0809
Tel: 06-6722-4000 Fax: 06-6725-5336
- Full Members
- 106, including 19 Directors (as of December 31, 2018)
- 734 (as of December 31, 2018)
- Office Staff
- 1 (as of December 2018)
- 1 President, 1 Immediate Past President, 3 Executive Vice Presidents, 1 Senior Executive Director, 14 Directors, 2 Auditors (as of December 2018)
- Sister JC
- Taichung Junior Chamber (Taiwan) Oulu JC (Finland)